Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Can't go to sleep

Here it is 1:28AM with a lot of final week cramming to finish tomorrow and I cannot go to sleep. I have too many things on my mind right now.

So far I have gotten over my failure of the Private Pilot Checkride, but I still fill a little bitter about it. I have multiple concerns about the near future with regards to school. I am trying to get into the AVIT 221 flight course this summer. The class starts next Monday and due to my inability to finish up AVIT 102 (pre-requisite to 221 and Private Pilots course) in time, I may be out of luck. Hopefully the class won't be full. Additionally, since I have not yet been able to register for 221, my financial aide money will be delayed into the semester. I cannot apply for money when I have no proof from the school of my intent to take the class. I must apply for an additional $5000 or so for the next 6-weeks of usage. After that I will need another $6000 or so for the following 6-weeks for AVIT 222 (Instrument flight course). By my financial aide being delayed for even only a week and a half will not allow me to stay on track to finish 221 in time, since that is the pre-requisite to get into 222.

So far I have probably spent about $8,800 for my Private Pilot's license. Did anyone ever mention flying is very expensive?

I must try to get to sleep now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home