Thursday, September 29, 2005

Blogs, blogs, blogs!

Here are the blogs that I read religiously, daily and several times per day:
  1. The Autoblog - Perhaps the most updated and informative blog in the world.
  2. The Apple Weblog - I read this daily because I am all about the Mac. Excellent information that is about also updated several times per day (sometimes several times per hour!)
  3. The German Car Blog - If you are an Audi fan, this Blog is for you. I really wish they had more BMW articles.
  4. The BMW Blog - This is a brand new blog, the guy registered the domain on September 12th, 2005 - only a few days after I looked it up and considered buying it. I guess this guy would have more time that I do to update a BMW blog, so I think it was good that he's managing the blog. Very nicely done - and it already has a few posts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,

thanks for putting "The German Car Blog" on no. 3 in your list. We are very proud to be mentioned together with Autoblog, TUAW and aahm The BMW Blog (Ok, we consider that as a typo) :-).
We are glad you like our blog and hope to see you come back often!

Christian

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home