Saturday, September 10, 2005

Top 10 Posts of TUAW

I read The Unofficial Apple Weblog (http://www.tuaw.com) everyday. It includes very up-to-date, often hour-by-hour, information and news about Apple computers and electronics. It is my dream someday to own an Apple computer. I'll probably be making a purchase of a PowerBook within the next few short months.

Anyway, I am entering a contest put on by TUAW to win a new iPod Nano. I am to make a list of my 10 favorite TUAW posts. Not only am I doing this to enter to win, but I want everyone out there who reads my blog to check TUAW every day - perhaps it'll inspire you to purchase an Apple product! Here is my contest entry:

Top 10 TUAW posts:

1. Win a 2GB iPod Nano from TUAW
Okay, let's face it. This is on my list of top 10 posts because I think this is so cool of the TUAW people to offer their readers a change to win a 2GB iPod. This post deserves to be included in the top 10!

2. Integrate your iPod with your ride
Is it really that surprising to see only the world's very progressive and innovative automotive companies participate in the growing amount of car companies providing iPod friendly vehicles? Not ONE American car company is in that list. I think it has to do with American car companies not wanting to associate with companies who make high quality products since they themselves can't seem to make a high quality car! :)

3. Brakes slammed on Mac Mini test drive program
I was hoping this would end! I hate fine print.

4. $50 iBooks cause stampede!
I can't believe people waited in line this long and endured brutal violence for a used Apple iBook that endured 4-years worth of beating up by a high school student!

5. New Intel Chips - Apple's Ace in the Hole?
Wow, this is big news! Apple moving over to the world of Intel.

6. iPod Birthday Cake?!
Someone, please make me a cake like this!

7. iPod Nano: The first 24 hours
Excellent review on the iPod Nano - it makes me really want one!

8. PowerPoint kills brain cells: I couldn't agree more
This is so true. I am tired of my professors using PowerPoint as a crutch. Some of my professors literally read the PowerPoints for us. I never go to those classes because the PowerPoint presentation is offered to download on Blackboard. ...and I had to add an "anti-Microsoft" post! :)

9. Fuzzy Math = Windows Crashes 30 Billion Times a Year
Another reason why you should buy a Mac!

10. How To Publish Your Podcast to the iTMS
This is a very easy to follow guide on how to publish your Podcast on iTunes. This deserves the top 10!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home